16 October, 2010

Priorities

Polygamists?  No. (This is Utah. . . read your history books.)

Spice? No. I'm supposing you'd also like possession of baby aspirin or Coca-Cola to also allow the police to kick down your door at 3:00 a.m. with a search warrant?!

Rather, let me say what I will prosecute:  If you bought a house, and now the bank is threatening or trying to foreclose on you, and (after receiving $800 billion of your tax dollars to stay in 'business') they fail or failed to follow every letter of the law, I will prosecute the bank and the individuals who committed fraud or violated any laws, including brokers, collection agents, attorneys, and bank executives.

I will restore to Utah County, at the very least, the integrity of our government, the sovereignty of our citizens, and the rule of Law above the whims and money of our current corporatist masters.

Your home and your family come first with me.  Tell the County Attorney's office who has let Utah county become the fraud capitol of the country that it is time to change.  Vote for Hullinger.  Vote for Liberty.



No comments:

Post a Comment